The year 2014 marks the 140th anniversary of Watts Water Technologies’ presence in the plumbing & heating industry. Founded in 1874 in Lawrence, Mass., Watts Regulator, as we were originally known, has today grown into a $1.47 billion leader in the global water industry.
We couldn’t have achieved this level of success if it weren’t for our dedicated associates, our loyal customers, our industry partners, and our committed sales representatives, among others.
Take a Look at How We’ve Grown in the Past 140 Years…
Our subsidiaries are known for much more than traditional rough plumbing products. In fact, together they offer a wide range of world-class water-related solutions:
- Plumbing & Flow Control Solutions: Facilitating efficient water conveyance and control for commercial, residential, and industrial applications.
- Water Quality & Conditioning Solutions: Industry-leading solutions for filtering, conditioning, and testing water.
- Water Reuse & Drainage: Helping facilitate the management, removal & reuse of storm and wastewater.
- HVAC Systems & Controls: A full suite of superior solutions designed to maximize occupant comfort and energy efficiency.
- Municipal Waterworks: Highest-quality solutions for protecting, monitoring, and controlling potable and non-potable water supplies.