Innovative Water Solutions
Since 1874, the Watts Water Technologies family of companies has designed and manufactured valves and related products that promote the comfort and safety of people and the quality, conservation and control of water used in commercial, residential, industrial and municipal applications.
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. was incorporated in Delaware in 1985 and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol 'WTS'. Watts has operations in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa. Watts' objective is to increase sales and earnings by expanding into new markets, continuously developing new products for existing markets, making key acquisitions and reducing manufacturing costs.
- Watts Regulator, Founded in 1874 by Joseph E. Watts.
- 2011 Net Sales: $1.44 billion
- Approximate Number of Employees Worldwide: 5,800
- Approximate Number of Facilities Worldwide: 31
- Headquarters: North Andover, Massachusetts, USA